Monday 17 June 2019

Lake Daniell

On 12.6.19 we did the Lake Daniell track. It was a 6 hour return walk.
We went on this walk for the William Pike challenge and because we were learning about hypothermia.


We had to split into groups of three to do a scavenger hunt. In my group was Nevey, Lily and Jack.
We were the only group of 4. When we got to Lake Daniell entrance there was this puddle and
everybody
was joking and saying that we arrived at Lake Daniell.


On the way to the lake I was in the front with a few other people.
When we got to the lake we had our lunch and I just had to be the first to touch the water so that’s
exactly
what I did. When we were eating lunch it started to rain.

On the way back I walked with Nevey for most of the way and then we stopped to wait for the others.
When we got to the end of the track I sprinted because I just had to be the first to get to the finish.
Over all the tramp was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.