Friday 1 June 2018

Best part of me Poem

Best Part of Me


Learning Intentions
I am learning to use language features to make my writing interesting and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to think carefully about the words I use so that my writing is descriptive and engaging for the reader.
I am learning to add an appropriate visual to my work

I will be successful when I can show….
-I have used some language features to make my writing interesting and engaging (smile, metaphor, alliteration, onomatopoeia, rhyme)
-I have carefully chosen some interesting words to include in my writing
-I have some descriptive words in my writing (adjectives)
-I have added a photo to my writing




MY HEART

My helpful heart keeps me living

And it is also caregiving.

My heart loves to oma
So when we oma we have fun.

My heart Pounds ono tekau miles per hour    

When I oma my heart pumps with power.

My heart works hard everyday.

Everyday it loves to play.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Korban. I really liked your poem. I loved the way parts of it rhyme and I am very pleased to see your use of Te Reo. Well done, Korban. Maybe next time you could add simile to your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.