Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You Letter

We wrote thank you letters to the parents that helped on camp. Here is my letter.



20 November 2018      

Dear Rowan


Thank you Rowan for your amazing help on our camp.


Three challenges for me were, going to sleep because the beds were uncomfortable.
Another challenge for me was not tripping over on the rocky parts of the hike.
The third Challenge for me was the river crossing because It felt like I was going to fall
over in the rocky current.


My three favorite parts of camp were: the Activities / Soccer Because that is when
I learnt how to nutmeg (Ball through the legs) people. The hike Because it wasn’t hard to
do except for the rocks and stones. The delicious food because it was extremely delicious.                     


Hope you enjoyed the camp.                                                       


Ngā mihi
Yours sincerely Korban Bellis



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.